Our wine estate is located in the Drôme département, in the village of Larnage (alt: 200 metres), in the Crozes-Hermitage appellation area.
Our vines grow on granite hills. Our plots of land are rather small and scattered. All work, including harvesting, is done by hand.
Today our 9 hectare estate lies mostly over hills:7.5-hectare-vineyards produce red wine, 1.5-hectare-vineyards, white wine.
Since it was created in 1987, our estate has produced northern Côtes du Rhône wines.
Our mission statement:
- Quality is better than quantity,
- Growing experience means better wine-making.
The grape varieties we use:
- our red wines are 100 % Syrah,
- our white wines are 100 % Marsanne.
The number of bottles produced every year steadily increases thanks to larger cultivated areas.
Number of bottles produced yearly:
- Red Crozes-Hermitage: From 10,000 to 15,000 bottles
- Red Crozes-Hermitage: “La Croix du Verre” From 4,000 to 7,000 bottles
- White Crozes-Hermitage: From 3,000 to 5,000 bottles
- Red Saint Joseph: 3,000 bottles
- Red Vin de pays: Bottles or Bag in Box